It is now three months before Charity Bike n Blade 2018. We have currently about 50 cyclists (representing DHL, FOTR, West Pack, Deutsche Bank, Precise Development etc) have signed up or expressed their interest for and are hard at work raising funds for the two beneficiaries, namely; Peacehaven Nursing Home and Beyond Social Services! So far, we have raised about $120,000 still some gap off $350,000!
We are grateful to have the following sponsors so far:
- Precise Development Pte Ltd
- Christensen Irrigation (S) Pte Ltd
- In Time Accounting
- DHL – As our faithful supporter not just provides handling of the rider’s precious two-wheelers; but more than 15 cyclists will be participating in the event.
- F&N Beverages – This year 100Plus will be our official hydration partner for both Blade event in Singapore and the bike leg in Malaysia.
A quick reminder this year will start with a coach ride in 14 September to Seremban. We will cycle from Seremban to Malacca on 15 September. The route will be a scenic climb from the west of Hutan Lipur and ends southeastward to Ayer Kuroh. This 135 km leg favors the all-rounder… climbs, rolling hills and scenic flats. On 16 September, we start with flat sections passing golf courses, eastward to the town of Jasin, passing through Tangkat and Bukit Gambir before splitting into two routes for both the strong and the stronger riders. Day 2 ride will ends only in Muar. From there, we will take a coach back to Singapore.
If you have yet to sign up, here are the steps for you to be part of Charity BnB 2018:
2) Create your personal fundraising page via this link: https://charitybnb.give.asia/campaign/2018
(Do note that you NEED NOT
create a fundraising page through FB platform. Simply fill in your Full Name, email address and password suffice).
3) Share your page and fundraising efforts with family and friends via Facebook, email, or the best way you know.
4) Sharing once or even twice a week seems to work better in helping to raise funds to help the less well-off!
Thereafter, you can approach your friends and relatives and start fundraising. The minimum to qualify for a slot is $1,800 per cyclist. All donations will qualify for tax reliefs.
If you have any questions, please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at +65-96559409. Thank you and I look forward to your support and participation!